Sunday, February 6, 2011

Completely Unrelated: Let's Go Green Bay!!

I know this isn't really the venue, but me trash talking my friends has gotten a bit old. I just want to throw it out there that I am a life-long fan of the Green Pay Packers - even living in Florida my whole life - and they are going to mop the floor with those wussy Steelers.
Also here are some music for you; a collection of Green Bay tribute songs, some recent, some from the 1996/1997 seasons. This second one is a release by the bar-room band The Wedgies who performed covers of classic rock songs with a Green Bay theme. I'm only posting this cuz it took me forever to find all these songs. It needs to be up somewhere. Took me a while to get it all, I had to look long and hard. Also most of the quality is pretty bad, I had to get most of it off of YouTube.
Green Bay Mix

The Wedgies - Brat Out of Hell


...That is all

No comments: