Monday, April 18, 2011

Current Events

Just a short little FYI: I got a new computer this week, which while awesome, does screw up my music collection somewhat. All of my songs/albums/artists made the crossover (I think anyway), but the organization that I had with them did not. So all of my rankings, notes, playlists, collections, etc have gone the way of the buffalo. With all of this I have to pretty much start from scratch.

My monthly 'Albums Listened To' lists will be a bit screwy, mostly because I can't be 100% which albums I have heard before or not. Also if you are a band/label and have sent me an album to review I have lost my order and the groups that I had put on my system to keep track of everything. I have it all saved in my email, but it will take me some time to get through all of the emails and whatnot to get back on track.

That being said, because of the fairly clean full-restart, I'm going to be editing some things. First off: I've created a new Last.fm for The Klepto's Guide, so if you have an account (which I strongly suggest) shoot me a friend request. I'm going to try to be more active on that website, with groups and whatnot so expect some of that.

I have enough article pre-written, or at least 75% done, for the next week or two, so I'll keep up to date for now. Hopefully by that point I'll be back on track with everything. I'm finding it hard to get moving, with basically the past three years of this hobby/addiction brought back to naught. It's a very sobering thought, looking through 65,000+ songs and really not knowing what to do with it all.

No comments: