Friday, September 17, 2010

And I'm Back!

I've returned from my globetrotting adventures, unfortunately with no job, but with a hefty list of albums listened to. I had a combined 36 hours of flying and waiting in hotels, so I listened to a lot of music. It would have been much more but my iPod died at the half-way point and it took me some time to find someone with a charger to juice it up. As so, the trip back home had a lot less going for it.
All of the albums are from my Favorite Albums page, as I just put that playlist on 'shuffle album' and went crazy. Albums 1 through 12 were all in transit to Scotland, where only albums 13 through 17 were from the way back. In this time I also watched 4 movies (Death At A Funeral, The A-Team, Clash of The Titans, Shrek Forever After) and read an entire book, so my time wasn't all wasted.


  1. Meat Loaf - Bat Out of Hell
  2. Styx - The Grand Illusion
  3. The Blues Brothers - Soundtrack
  4. Ogre - Dawn of The Proto-Man
  5. Black Sabbath - Paranoid
  6. AC/DC - High Voltage
  7. Pink Floyd - Dark Side of The Moon
  8. Airbourne - Runnin' Wild
  9. Metallica - Master of Puppets
  10. Queen - A Night At The Opera
  11. Jethro Tull - Thick As A Brick (EP)
  12. Pride and Glory - Pride and Glory
  13. Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath
  14. Deep Purple - Machine Head
  15. The Tossers - The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death
  16. Dream Theater - Scenes From A Memory
  17. Pink Floyd - The Wall (2 Discs)

No comments: