Monday, June 7, 2010

Video: Goatmill "I'm On A Boat"

Another humorous video I found online. I like how all of my video posts are getting away from legitimate songs and moving towards whatever random crap I can paste together. Oh well, it makes me laugh.

This installment of my video collection is a death metal cover of "I'm On A Boat" done by Goatmill, featuring Evil Genius, originally done by the SNL skit group The Lonely Island. Now, I don't know anything about Goatmill or Evil Genius - not liking death metal -  but this is still a clever idea, and a not too bad song.

Eventually I'll get back to some real videos on here, but to be fair, I don't hear too much good new music coming out, and nothing that shows off an amazing video. If you know of something I'm missing let me know!

No comments: