Thursday, March 5, 2009

Spring Break!

So, as of yesterday at 8pm I am on Spring Break! That means a full week of sitting on the beach drinking every kind of liquor I can get my hands on. So needless to say, updates will be sporadic at best.
Tomorrow I will post the second installment of my list of The Best of Clutch, and eventually I'll write about the concerts I've been to this week, and probably a list of all the bands I've seen in my relatively short life.
Oh that's right, I went to two concerts this week (would have been three but I have to work tonight, and miss Flogging Molly). On Monday I saw Týr with Alestorm, Suidakra and Empyrean, and last night I got a free ticket to see Mötley Crüe with Hinder, Theory of a Deadman, and The Last Vegas. So I have to to finish my reviews of those shows, but they probably wont be up here until late next week.

I wish everyone a good couple of weeks, whether you are working, partying or just living.

No comments: