Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Video: sHEAVY - "Savannah" (Live)

While the songs "Savannah" is not my favorite sHEAVY song, it is still a good one, and the choices are limited as far as sHEAVY music videos go. It's a live version, but the sound quality is pretty decent, and seems to be semi-professionally done. One thing I didn't like about this video is that you can tell that the singer is forcing his voice to be in the winy-high pitched style that he sings (and live it doesn't come off 100%). I don't know about you, but I always sorta assumes that was just the way his voice was, and they were making the best of it. Not as a gimmick or some stunt. I still love the band, but now I am hesitant to see them live (hell who am I kidding I would totally go!).
Well, that being said, enjoy sHEAVY playing "Savannah" live!

No comments: