Monday, June 29, 2009

Recent Developments

Well it's been a brutal month to be sure. I haven't been posting because I haven't had Internet for the past 3 weeks, and I was 7 days from being homeless. But everything has been resolved (for now), I'm all moved into my new place, so as long as this month isn't as shitty as the past two have been I should be back up to my metal deeds again soon. And yes, I will finish my multi-piece on Flogging Molly.

Also MJ's dead...who really cares? I mean you can't deny his impact on popular music, but who likes popular music really? Obviously someone does, that's why it's popular, but this site isn't about what's popular - it's about what is good. So while I am not happy he is dead (mostly because of all the BS on TV about "what a great man he was"), I can't say it affected my life any... except for all the new jokes that I have heard (What do rigor mortis and 10 year-olds have in common? They are the only things that can make Michael Jackson hard!)

...Too soon?

No comments: