Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Video: Goblin Cock "We've Got A Bleeder"

Goblin Cock is another funny band, both in name and in song lyrics. And I also never have a clue what goes on within their music videos. "We've Got A Bleeder" is no exception to this. I just listened to the album that this song is off of, Come With Me If You Want To Live, and I heard their debut release, Bagged And Boarded, last week.
The second album is a lot more straight-forward and serious then the first - I mean in the actual musicality of the album, not the band itself. The music is much more stoner then the droning sound of the predecessor, and the tunes just rock more. I really like the direction this band is taking, and they are another new addition within the stoner collection on my hard drive.



So enjoy "We've Got A Bleeder," by Goblin Cock.

No comments: